Child got an injury with rusty barbed wire. Need a tetanus shot? Any symptoms to watch out for?

Hello - yes thank you. I just learned that my 7yr. 9 month old son was cut by rusty barbed wire 48 hrs. ago. His grandmother put ( I think Hydrogen Peroxide ) on a tissue and dabbed the wound. No antibact. ointment or dressing was applied. His last DTP/TD/ACP was received 09/18/2009 - i think that contained a tetnus booster. What should we do now? Does he need a tetnus shot? Is there a danger that two days has passed since exposure? SHould we be concerned - watching for symptoms of any kind? Thank you so much for your help. Melanie Teer cell 210.624.1222
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013