Child given emeset and junior lanzole for vomiting. Started diarrhea. Not responding to oflomac. What to do?

My Son (2yrs 3 months) was having vomiting and we med a pediatritian and we gave him emeset 5ml every 4 hrs. And one dose of Junior Lanzole. His vomiting has stopped however he has started loose motions. Now the doctor had suggested Oflomac and we have given one dose 4-5 hrs back but his loose motions are continuing. He is Active and we are able to give him fluid diet . pleae suggest on best course of action.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012