Child given Rabipur injection after dog bite. Need for 5th dosage?

My son was bitten by a Dog on 11th March 2013 and I took him to hospital the same day ,he was given Rabipur injection 1 ml (both on right & left hand ) and Tetanus on 0 day, later the 2nd dose on 14th March 2013 the third dose on 18th March 2013 . Now the Doctor is saying that there is no need to take the 4th & 5th dodage of rabipur as the Dog is alive. Further on my request he said that okay they will give the 4th dosage on 28th day aand there is no need to give the 5th dosage as the vaccine was not given intra muscular. Please advise me urgently?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013