Child getting stomach ache after bowels, vomitting sensation while eating food before going to school, blood reports and sonography normal. What could this be?

hello, my kid is 8 years old ,he gets stomach ache in the morning after bowels and vomiting sensation if we give him any food when he is reading for school , also sometimes he has cold with fever ,this happening every now and then for the past 6 months i have consulted lot many doctors but not working , blood test and sonography is also been done please help me
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012