Child getting fever at a regular interval of 2 months, took medicines, recovered, recurring fever. Suggestions?

Hello,I am Mahesh Dessai my son who is 2 years 2 months old id getting fever and that makes me worry a bit as he gets fever after every two months.This month he got fever and i took consultant with one of the doctor and he prescribe me with some medcine but that night he sufferring with the fever and we ruched him to the hospital and doctor recommended us to go for some test with his blood/ urine & Motion test in blood it was normal and in motive they found some infection in the stomach he was admited in the hospital for two days and after that he started recovering and doctor gave discharged after 3 days from their he got fever again i dont understand how come he get fever in regular intervals is their any issue that he gets fever regularly kind help me in regards to this matter
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012