Child gets vomiting sensation and faints frequently, cardio and neuro tests normal. What is the disease and its cure?

Sir/Madam... My 12 year old nephew faints (unconcious) every 15 to 20 min which lasts for about 30 secs or a minute. This is happening from last one week... He feels vomits and then faints. All cadio and neuro tests where normal... Also the eyes, nose and ears tests were done and all came out normal. The child is physically very weak now. Please can u tell me what kind of disease is this and any medical treatment for this.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012