Child gets stomach fullness with little food, immediately has bowel movement, pain in throat, vomiting. Any ideas?

Hello. My son is 11 years old. My concerns relate to his digestion . He has always been starving but when I get him food he is full before finishing. Sometimes the moment he starts eating he leaves the table to have a bowel movement . His bowel movements always take him at least 20 minutes. For the last 3 years, we have had many episodes where he starts eating, and immediately feels pain in his throat and usually vomits. His doctor told us to try miralax.....hasn t worked. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Thanks for your query
i can feel your concerns
steam inhalation is also effective.
give him more feed and ORS.Viral illness usually recover in 10-14 days.if symptoms persist give him metronidazole and probiotics after consulting your doctor
take good care of his hygiene and proper cleaning of his feeding bottles

i will be available for your help
wishing hima speedy recovery