Child gets shocks in abdomen area, above belly button, middle of back. Possible causes?

My son is 9 years old and has been experiencing jolts or shocks inside his abdomen area. He has had them just above the belly button, in the right rib cage area, and in the middle of the back. Sometimes it pulses a few times, but he says it hurts. Sometimes it lasts a few seconds or so, but they still take him off guard and he says it hurts (especially the ones in the back and rib cage area). Any ideas what might be causing this? It started a few weeks ago. Thank-you!
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Good morning
You need to see doctor for further examination.
Your child might be having problem in gall bladder, pancreas.
Investigations like abdominal ultrasound will be use full.
For now he should avoid eating fatty food, spicy food.
Hope I answered your question, will be happy to help you, if you have any more question.