Child gets nose bleed on crying. Swelling of the nose. Need to be worried?

when my six yr old is crying he starts having a nose bleed and i ve been concerned becasue its been 3 yrs and i got the ENT to check him out but he only examined him for like less than a minute and saying hes fine.but when he starts bleeding it will go for half an hour or more and his nose starts to swell up from too much bleeding,i hope it s not serious because would ve i find out something is wrong with him and what if it s too late.i love my baby and i want answers to why he starts having nose bleeds when he is crying,even when he cries quietly he ll start a nose bleed.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013