Child gets frequent vomiting, leg pain, fever, has excessive hunger, lower quad pain, swollen lymph nodes in neck and groin. Cause?

Hi. My son is 3 yo. For 3+ months he vomits at least 2-3 x a week and c/o leg pain that also wakes him @ noc. He tends to run a fever most nights in his sleep. He has been sick with influenza this month and has had 2 colds in the last month as well. He has lost very little weight but never seems very hungry. And usually takes a bite of even his favorite foods and then gives it back saying he doesn t ilke it or he is full. He drinks a large amount of fluids and drinks them very quickly. Over the last week I have noticed a marked change in his appearance. He is very pale and his eyes always look very tired and often have red in the whites of them. He is still very active most of the time. Last night he began to c/o back pain in the lower right quadrant. He wet the bed for the first time ever this morning and then this evening he was complaining of pain in the lower right quadrant of his abdomen . His stool was loose and dark. He was still in pain after his BM but seemed fine after his bath. I did check his lymph nodes and his neck and groin nodes are slightly swollen. And he commented that it hurt when i was feeling his neck nodes. His father and I are growing more and more concerned as time passes. The earliest the pediatrician can see him is Friday. Once again tonight he had red cheeks and a fever in his sleep. Any ideas of what could be wrong? I am at a loss.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013