Child gets frequent fever cold. Took cap, no relief. Why is this happening? How to cure it?

my child gets frequent fever cold .. shes going to a play school.. when we went to our native we consulted a doctor and he asked to test for primary complex.. test result was positive.. the mantoux test showed approximately 15mm.. doctor prescribed combinations of rifampicin , isoazinide n pirazinamide.. we are completing two months of this medicine.. the next set for 4 months contains rifampicin and isoazinide.. even though we have completed two months she keeps getting fever two times in a month.. i am really worried..please do let me know why this is happening..
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013