Child gets fever periodically. Had operation at birth for intestinal problem

Sir , my daughter is 12 months old .. She is getting fever Monthly or weekly .. In a month atleast three times she will get fever I consulted many doctor.. And two times she had admitted in Hospital .. But there is no change in that She is early delivered girl( 7 month)... Till 6 month She didnt get any I ll ness..but in a birth time ( with in three days). She got major operation ..bcz of industine problem ...why my baby Getting fever again and again...
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
`YOU MUST HAVE ADDED ADDITIONAL MILK OF COW OR ADDITIONAL FOOD WHICH ARE CAUSING PROBLEM
STOP ANY EXTERNAL MILK AND OTHER DIARY PRODUCTS
TRY TO BE ON MOTHER MILK FOR 2 YEARS AND ADITIONAL DIET SHOULD BE MILK AND DIARY FREE FOR 2 YEARS SHE WILL NOT HAVE ANY TROUBLE