Child gets easily upset, irritable. Normal EEG. Taking Concerta and Risperdal. How to control behavior?

I consulted three psychiatrist for my 9.2 yrs old son and one say he is having adhd + conduct disorder , another said HFA / asperger and currently he is on concerta 18mg OD and risperdal .35mg OD night time. Eearlier also he was on concerta ,tegretol from the last 4-5 yrs . He is unable to make friends as he wants that he should always win and upon loosing he gets angry and screams,in school also he does this,once started for toy purchase he forces us and upon refusal gets very upset, most of the time irritated,his IQ was 95-110,normal EEG , emotional also , interest in watching too much cartoon , online video games though I control this.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013