Child gets cold and flu with weather change, breath smells bad during cold. Is it normal?

Hi Doc I have a 4 year old daughter who is very susceptible to colds and flu s. A sudden change in weather temperature, she starts sneezing resulting into a cold. At 6 months old she was admitted to hospital and treated for acute bronchitis . Everytime she gets a cold her breath is smelly, it goes away after she is treated. Is her breath a cause for worry or is it normal for her to have a smelly breath when she has a cold or flu.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012