Child gassy, having loose stools. Took antibiotics for cold. How to cure?

Background innformation: My 5 month old just got over a cold she had three weeks ago. She was on antibiotics and a nebuelizer. Have not given her medication in the past week. Question: What can be the causes of my child being very gassy and having loose stool? She has had about three bowel movements per day and is wetting about 6 diapers a day. Is there something that I should be giving her or should i let what ever it is run its course. She has not been fussy, eats well 30 - 34 oz a day formula and is sleeping ok.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013