Child gagged on Advil pills, taken milk. What else should I do?

HI, my daughter got a hold of one of those little travel size advil bottles. I had some admil 200mg tablets & Walgreens version of Aleve 220mg tablets in it. It I believe was only half full. she gagged on the pills & threw up what looks to me all of what was probably in the bottle. She will be 3 yrs old on Oct 1, she weighs about 26-27 lbs & is 36 tall. It happened about 20 minutes ago. I stuck my finger in her mouth to try and get her to gag anything else up, but nothing came up. I now have her drinking some milk. Otherwise she seems fine right now. What else should I do? Thanks so much, Jenn
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012