Child fussy eater, having iron deficiency. Is it advisable to give multivitamin syrups?

My daugter is a poor eater but i try alot to feed her... Doctor says that she is anemic and has iron deficiency so doctor advised to give multivitamin syrups such as Zincovit and Trifer syrups! My aunty is saying by using multivitamin drops body wont get that vitamins as syrup is given so dont give likewise my aunt is saying am confused.... whether these syrups are advisable ?or side effects will be there ? My daughter age is :1year 4 months only! Please help me in this regard!! what shall i do now?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013