Child frequently suffers with cough, cold, wheezing, diagnosed with bronchitis. Permanent cure?

hi doctor, my daughter is 2 1/2 yrs old and suffers with cough , cold and continued by wheeze every now and then..i consukted 23 doctors they say is kind of bronchitis . my family doctor suggested tio give her romilat 4mg one tablet daily for 3 months i am still using it. during this situation she feel better when i give her asthalin nebulization twice a day..and the when the situation is sever then the doctors put her on steroids like levolin asthalin safe and hpw can she get rid of this problem for ever.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013