Child frequently passing soft stools. History of reflux. Has heart murmur and leaky heart valve. Need help

my 3year old son is still in nappies because potty training is so hard due to him pooing up to 7/8 times a day some times more he never as hard poo its always watery/soft/runny.when he was younger he had reflux very bad and ad camera down his throat and they found that his throat was red and down his windpipe the little flat thats surpose to close wasn t. he was on loads medicine there also found he had heart moumour and leaky heart valve . we av tryed gluten free diets and thing and nothing as ever changed
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013