Child frequently having high fever, constant diarrhea and headaches, pink eye, bruises easily. Possible reason?

My 2 year old son has these symptoms. Sudden onset of stuttering Repeated fevers of 105+ Constant diarreaha Repeated positive strep throat coultures Non responsive to antibiotics Pink Eye Anemia Ear infections Strep then ear infection then pink eye occured 3 times in that order in the last 6 months Constant headaches possibly a memory issue deteriorating speech bruises easily aeortic stenosis condition in father can you help us figure this out?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012