Child frequently complains of tummy pain, regular constipation, takes a dairy free diet. Food allergy or something else?

My 6yr old son frequently complains of tummy aches. Lately he says his tummy hurts more when he walks, so he sits or lays down. He frequently suffers from constipation . In August I switched him to a lactose free diet with nil improvement. Today i started a dairy free diet but he continues to have a sore stomach, particularly after eating. We have another child with severe food allergies , eosinophils GI disorder so am I looking at a late onset of food allergies? Or something else?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012