Child fell on tile. No bump, but crying. Big appetite. What to do?

14 month grandson fell face forward onto tile HARD. No bump, but he cried and cried and cried. He was sleepy, but it was past naptime. I kept him up about an hour and a half, and then put him down for his nap. I got him up early because his mom was coming for him. He was sleepy and a bit 'out of sorts'. His eyes did not dilate, and he never threw up. Matter of fact, he had a big appetite. I am still in freak out because of all the crying and how hard he hit. How do I know if he's ok?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013