Child fell on the cheek, had red spot on the cheek, pain at the back of head from ear to ear, mid of crown, is eating well. Suggestions?

my 3 year old was running 2 days ago accross the yard of grass and solid dirt under the grass and fell on his face mainly right cheek area and stood up and tripped over a beachball and landed on his chin he cried for 5 min hard but went on with the day no bleeding no cuts just a red spot on the cheeck and maybe a shadow bruise maybe but as of 5am this morning he said that the back of his head hurt not the neck just a area from ear to ear and mid crown to right above the neck he dont cry about it and if u touch it he dont act like it hurts but he sticks to the spot each time he tells me and that has been 4 times today he dont have fever and he is doing everything the same eating good drinking good has alittle bit of loose bowl movement and a slight runny nose and a slight throught hurting no ear pain that i can tell what should i do
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012