Child fell on nose, swollen and bruised nose. Could it be healing?

Hi. My 6 year old son fell out of bed while sleeping 2 weeks ago. He landed directly on his nose . It bled, but not too much and not for too long. He went back to sleep 30 minutes later with minimal pain. He woke up the next day with little to no pain, but very swollen and bruised (nose and face). I brought him to the doctor who said it was not broken (bridge and profile were straight and looked good on the inside). Anyway, 2+ weeks later it s still not completely back to normal. It s slightly swollen (looks puffy to me) and there s a small bruise still across just below the bridge. I think it looks wider too. Most people I ask say it looks normal again, but as his mom I can tell it s different. Could it still be healing or is this mos likely just his new nose? Any advice? Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012