Child fell on back. Body pain healed but has stomach pain and sleeping a lot. Advice?

My 9 year fell from about 2 or 3 feet up when doing a flip on the rings on her small swing set. She fell directly on her back. She cried a lot and complained of low back pain on her right side and hip pain. About 20 minutes later she had a stomach ache. She went to bed and slept over 12 hours. She stayed home from school the next day. The pain in her back and side went away in 2 days. It has been 5 days and she still has stomach pain. She went to gymnastics 2 days ago and did some jumping on a trampoline and other things so I thought she was O.K. But today, 5 days since the fall, she has a stomach ache again and is sleeping a lot. She is having regular bowl movements and urinating. She has not vomited. It is Sunday, but I plan to take her into the doctor tomorrow. Do you think the fall caused the stomach ache? Should I take her to the hospital?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013