Child fell from edge of trampoline landing on back, complains of pain when jumping. Does this need medical attention?

My son age 7 fell from the edge of our trampoline (3 ) to the grass ground landing on his back. It knocked the wind out of him but he was crying and back to normal activities within minutes. He still complains of pain when jumping (center chest ) but he is able to run, ride his BMX bike, etc.. with no problem. I can t tell if it is truly an injury requiring dr care or if he is just playing the sympathy card
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012