Child fell from bed and vomited, behaving normal. Doctor visit required?

My 2 year old son fell from the bed, about 1 1/2 to 2 feet high. He was crying when I picked him up and then he vomit. He had milk about an hour ago before his fall. I'm very worried. His back to sleeping and moving around the bed like he normally does. Should we take him to the ER Now or wait til he wakes up in the morning?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013

Thanks for writing to health care magic.
I can understand your concern.

Since your child vomited once it is better to get him examined once. There are certain danger sings if present after a head injury or fall one should be careful of. They are projectile vomiting, seizures, loss of consciousness, bleeding from the nose or ear etc.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.
Dr Y V Siva Sankara Murty
M.D.(Pediatrics)
Associate Professor of Pediatrics