Child fell from bed and landed on abdomen. No bruise. Coughed up white slimy spit. Normal?

My 8 month old little girl suffered a fall from a bed landing on her front abdomen possibly on her chest.
We have tile floors and the fall was approx. 2 feet 7 inches. At the time of the fall, she was out of breath
for a few seconds, then let out a cry, she cried for a few minutes, then went back to her normal happy self.
Its been 4 days since the incident, and she seems fine. I just worry that she may have injured any of her internal organs. She seems to be breathing normally, no shortness of breath from what i can tell. There are no marks or
bruises on her. There was some vomiting/spit up after feeding her the day of the fall. And she did cough up some white/clear slimy spit up today, that is why i began to worry again. Is that a sign that she may have fluid in the lungs? Could u list some signs of concern? what to look for in lung injury & what to look for in heart injury?
Also any other vital organs that may be affected, and any symptoms that may occur. thank you for your help.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013