Child fell down, vomitted after taking Combiflam syrup, activities normal, area above ear slightly affected. See a doctor?

Dear sir,, Last week my 4 year son felt down on surface(tiles) and he was crying for half an hour. After 1 an hour he vomited after taking a spoon of combiflam syrup and within 5 hours he vomited a thrice. i consulted a doctor he replied that if there is not any complication and the child is o.k. then nothing is matter of worry. Was it consequential or any symptoms of danger???After passing 6 days since the events he is absolutely normal and his activities are normal. His affected area nearby above the right ear and some extent to lower right back portion of head was just seeming like a ripe mango and it is constant. Ice was using since then on the affected area....Now I want to know whether I should consult a specialist.???
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012