Child fell and had bleeding nose. Has headache, swollen face and bruise on forehead. Suggestions?

My 6 year old daughter fell down face first onto our hardwood floor. Her nose was bleeding for just under 10 minutes and finally stopped. She complained about a headache and being very light headed. After about 30 minutes I started to notice the right side of her face swell up and now there is hard bruising around her forehead , eyes, nose and cheek. Shes tired and heading to bed soon. Will she be okay?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013