Child fell. Front tooth is bent back. Cheek and upper lip is swollen. Should I worry?

Hello, my 29 month old girl had a bump on Friday afternoon. I think she fell over with her kids chair and hit another. She was obviously upset and had a little blood on her face. When I cleaned it the blood didn t come back so wasn t sure what was bleeding , but as she had a graze on her chin I assumed it was that. She calmed and settled and was in good mood for bathtime. When I dried her off I noticed one of her front tooth to be bent back a bit. It felt a bit loose but she didn t let me touch anymore. Brushing was fine though and she went to bed fine too. Yesterday her cheek and upper lip were a bit swollen but apart from not having much appetite her mood was good and didn t complain of discomfort. This morning she got up a little upset and quick shallow breathing . She seems a bit off but doesn t want to tell us what or if anything hurts. She doesn t have a temperature but has been shielding her eyes from the light. She is now quietly watching tv and has drunk lots of water. She doesn t let us touch her mouth. Should I be worried? What can be happening to her perhaps related to her bump?? Should I see a doctor today? Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013