Child feels uncomfortable passing stools. Is it ok to use one sachet of Pre Pro Kid?

Hello Doctor, My daughter is 2.2 yr old. One week back, she had high fever(102 F) after having morning snacks in her playschool(some of the other kids in her class also reported the same problem).We have immediately consulted a pediatrician who wrongly diagonised her with ear infection and prescribed Augmention DDS. Her fever settled in 2 days but she started having loose stools and after 2 days..she had blood in every stool.. we immediately stopped augmentin and consulted another pediatrician, who has started her on Secef and Enterogermina. Now her stool frequency has reduced to 4-5 in a day but she seems to cry while passing stool and she still has little blood in every stool. However, her appetite is better now but feels very uncomfortable passing stools. The doctor has asked us to change the probiotic to Pre Pro Kid.. Is it ok to use pre pro kid 1 sachet in the morining and 1 sachet in the evening and pls let me know its benefits compared to entergogermina. Could you pls suggest what can be done to prevent blood in the stools?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012