Child feels hot to touch, teething, rash on soles of feet, cranky

My 1 year old feels hot all over to touch but his temp is only 36.6. He is teething and 2 teeth are about to come through (I can see them right under the gum) He also has a very light rash on the soles of his feet and starting to spread very lightly over his body (very tiny red dots, like pin head tiny). He is sooky and cranky like when he gets sick. Just want to check before I make him an appointment with his doctor today **Thankyou for your feedback, ended up taking him to his GP and was diagnosed with Hand, foot and mouth disease and has since recovered**
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012