Child feeling tired and pain in the head after a stomach infection. Should I be concerned?

My 4 yr old son has had a stomach bug over the past few days. Very mild symptoms. However, today he has slept all day. I ve tried to wake him a few times but he always falls back to sleep. He ate some applesauce and drank some sprite but promptly went back to sleep. He s gotten around 18 hrs total now. He says his tummy feels fine and he has no fever but did complain of his head hurt. Should I be worried that he seems lethargic?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013