Child feeling tired all the time, headaches. Normal blood test report. On medication for ADD, ADHD and anxiety. Side effects?

my seven year old boy is tired all the time everyday. He does have energy and runs and plays but everyday he tells me he feels bad but never can really tell me what is wrong. He does get headaches a lot. He just got major blood work done. Everything was 100% fine. I am left puzzled and extremely worried. This has been going on for a few months. He is being treated with two kinds of meds called Buspirone HCL 5MG Tablet and Guanfacine 1MG Tablet 1/2 Tablet twice a day and the Buspirone three Tablets one in morning and two at night. He takes Melatonin 3mg at night. He has been on these meds for a good while and the specialist he sees for his ADD,ADHD, and Aniexty tells me he has been on his meds for a good while now and never has had bad side effects from it. The doctor said it is NOT the meds making him feel tired and awful everyday. His aniexty is trendmously better. He has hardly any meltdowns. He does really well on his meds.. He is a extremely loving and talkative child. I am so scared something is being overlooked about his health. I want answers. What is going on with my precious child? Is he sick or what is going on with his health????????
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013