Child falls sick periodically with running nose, cough. Noticed neck moving up and down while asleep, breathing issues. Concerning?

my 1 year old has been sick for sometime, in fact, on and off. she feels good for few weeks and then catch another bug. She then shows symptoms of running nose and endless coffing. It's a dreadful cycle. I don't know if it's that time of the year but my wife and I are very concerned. I eventually came down with something. anyway, my daughter went to bed early tonight and my wife notice near her neck is been moving up and down as if struggling to breath. i then felt her chest and notice that her heart rate was faster than it something should be worry about and take her to see a doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013