1. you have mentioned about every report, what about chest X-ray? because as you said wheezing
2. As every other Lab Investigation came out to be normal, disease affecting these systems could be possibly ruled out.
3. As you said: there is no or negligible stress ADHD is ruled out, even then is there any parental problems.
4. Family history of this type of symptoms in any other?
5. adverse effect of ofloxacin
in excessive dosage is anxiety
, feeling restlessness
, fast heart beat, confusion, and symptoms suggested by you could be possibly because of that.
6.any history of Pneumonia/Tuberculosis?
7. seek an opinion of chest specialist.
8. treatment will depend upon the diagnosis