Child fainted with saliva on lips, normal test, stomach pain, vomiting, becoming cold

my daughter is 8 yrs old 5 months back she was sitting on a chair in room with enough of breeze but when she stood up she fainted and fell to the ground with slight saliva on her lips she gained consciousness within a minute. we have done her complete blood count and ESR test, routine urine and stool, blood sugar, an ultrasound of abdomen and kidneys, an electroencephalogram as well as an electrocardiogram long lead II test all showing normal i was told to do these tests by her child specialist. A day ago in the morning she had a glass of milk and had gone out with my mother she was sitting when all of a sudden she started getting a slight her stomach pain and the could not walk properly and later vomitted and become cold. After vomiting she was feeling weak and then later went of to sleep. The climate is quite hot as well
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012