Child fainted, high BP and pulse. Stressed, not eating properly. Had nose bleed. Reason for fainting?

My 20 yr old healthy daughter fainted the other day at college. The librarian looked out and saw her collapsed on the courtyard floor. They called the college Dr who said she had fainted and had a raised BP and pulse He said she was stressed and should eat and drink properly That evening she phoned to tell me and also had a nose bleed , she does not get these. She also reported a large bump on her head where she had hit the floor. Seems odd to me to faint when you are walking. She does not faint and is of normal weight and 6 ft tall
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012