Child facing extremely bad headaches, dizziness. What could be causing this?

My 5yr old son has been having extremely bad headaches with dibilitating dizziness for the past month. It usually hits him so hard that he screams and crys make it stop mommy my head hurts, everything is spinning . He has no health issues and is typically a fun high energy little explorer. Why is this happening and should I be concerned? When the episodes happen and he is screaming in pain I feel very concerned. What is causing this?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013