Child extremely lethargic, sleepy, stomach pain. What can I do?

My almost 2 year old barfed yesterday around 3 p.m. and she was very tired around 830 p.m. went to sleep for an hour and a half, woke up, went back to sleep around 11ish woke up at 7 went back to sleep woke up at 930 and has been extremely lethargic, got up for some fruit and milk then laid back down and has been just laying around. It doesn t feel like she has a fever , but she occasionally has been saying ouch and pointing to her tummy.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013