Child experiences shaking episodes after meal with butterfly sensation in stomach, subsides after motions. Reason?

Approximatley 4 times over the last 3 weeks my son has had these shaking espisodes after his meal at night. Mainly his body shakes like he is really cold and has a butterfly sensation in his stomach . In each case we have suggested he sit on the toilet due to the funny feeling in his stomach. He generally goes to the toilet and then the skaing etc tends to go away.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for choosing H.C.M.F.
Your son is sick since 3 weeks, Feeling chill like sensations and funny stomach, then subsiding after going to toilet. whether did you consult the doctor or not. Regarding child health, on the second day you should consult the doctor.
It appears to be the stomach pain, due to gastrointestinal pain, or urinary tract infection. I advise you to consult a pediatrician for diagnosis and treatment.
Defenitly there is infection, so he needs to be treated for that,Besides stomach colic, it is previous stage of pain.
Wishing him a quick recovery.
Best regards.