Child easily tires with any activity, has pale skin patches, migraines. Done EKG. Can you tell me anything?

My 4 year old was born w/ a bicuspid aortic valve & coarctation of the aorta . These were not found until she was 22 months of age after a different surgery while in the PICU. She then had surgery for her coarctation 10 days later. She is 4 now and having some issue s. Easily tires with any activity. Pale skin patches on her face and neck, shoulder pain and wakes with migraines. She is currently undergoing various tests and Friday had a EKG . We see the cardiologist again Wed, but I can t wait. Her EKG said: 128 BPM, PR: 150, QT/QTe: 296/432, QRSD 77, P Axis: 17, QRS Axis 83, T Axis 33. Can you tell me anything about this?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012