Child, ear infection. Given Rocephin. Sludge, fever later rash. IGG , IGA normal. Lymp elevated. Problem?

Hi...Long story short. Daughter 24 mo has been sick since march 1st. Had horrible ear inf which was given Rocephin, and all other antibiotics. Ended up with BMT. Drained sludge for a week. One week after that fever. Then two days later rash on extremities only and throat. Stated looked like a streph rash. Strep negative in throat. Now feet and hands peeling. Fever then Friday to Sunday of 101.8 and with meds 100. Now fine. Lab work when had BMT was 22 WBC Now yesterday WBC are 11.4 Lymp are slightly elevated. IGG and IGA are normal. Can I chalk this up to a bad winter or is there other testing I should be asking for? She has not had one healthy day since March 1st. She also always has bags under her eyes.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013