Child draining fluid from ear, bleeding on cleaning. Gave ciprodex. No sign of infection. Reason?

Yes.My daughter has been draining fluid from her ear and when it dries up, it is very dry crusty around the outside of the ear and when I cleans it off it begans to bleed . I have mad 2 trips to her pediatrician and all was given to me was ciprodex for her ears. The pediatrician tells me that her inner canal is fine no signs of infection at all. I would like to know could something else cause her ear to drained.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012