Child down with cold, cough, fever, redness under eyes, seems pale and tired. Could she be deficient of vitamins?

Hi there, I just wonder if you could please advise: My 4 and half year old daughter has been down with cold , temperature and cough on and off for three weeks. She seems extremely pale and red under her eyes. She is very tired and falls asleep quickly at bed time. For the past two days her temperature has been 35.9C, which seem a bit low? Also very emotional, ok for a while than terful. Coul she be deficient on vitamins/ minerals? I am a bit concerned. She also has a couple of ulcers in her mouth, which I believe is usually caused by exhaustion and being run down. Would suggest getting her checked? Although I thought it s just a cold etc. it seems a bit long now. Thank you in advance
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012