Child done with surgery for TOF, still suffers with low appetite. Cause and cure?

hi , my kid was diagnosed with TOF and surgery was done wen he was one n half year old, now he is his 2nd year, but he is still under weight ( 8.5kg), he is in semi -solids till now, wen ever we tries to give solids he threw up, and his Doc tol us tha he is having slight reflux ( barium swallow done) , bt no need of any treatment , ( he is on junior lanzol n domstal) it will be ok by wen he turns 3 or 3.5 year. My problem his appitite is very less,at a time the maximum he can eat is 2 spoons of cerelac or so on...
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013