Child done with adenoid removal, seems to be breathing through mouth, snores with open mouth. What should be done?

my son i 6yrs old.. about a 1yr ago he had his anoids removed due to enlargment. well recently i have been clearing his nose out from huge rock size boogers. i then asked him how does he breathe with those in there. he replied: they don t bother me. i replied: i wonder why? he says : because mommy i can t breathe through my nose i can only breathe through my mouth so they don t bother me. i asked him how long has he been doing this? he say s i don t know mommy along time. we noticed that he does indeed breathe through his mouth he seems as if he can t figure out how to breathe through his nose. he has been snoring with mouth open, he is always sleepy, or looks like he didn t recieve any sleep at all, he always sounds as if he is stuffed up,the list goes on. what should i do? im so nervous?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013