Child done tongue tie surgery. Taken Clobazom for fever and running nose. Need for Omnocortil and Allegra?

Hello sir.. My son is 2yrs 7mths old.. Last weak he undergone tongue tie surgery.. But yesterday he had temperature nd running nose.. Immediately I took Him to the doctor nd he prescribed me paracetamol nd clobazom tablets.. But after having that he had sleepless night nd ALSo crying at times in his sleep... Then next day morning I saw pink patches through out his face nd neck nd I see rashes too... Why is this... Nd I again took him to doctor he gave omnocotril syrup nd allegra ... Wat these two syrup will do... Will that take care of cold too... Is there any problem with the surgery.....Please suggest me... I m more worried about my son...
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013