Child does rapid motions with head or hands while standing or sitting. Possible medical issues?

My 33 month old son will be sitting down or standin up and while me or his mother are looking he ll start shaking. Very fast but small motions with his head and hands. Not sure if he s doing it intentionally or not. Possible medical issues? It only happens for maybe a second or two. He s never fallen or done it while he is moving that we ve seen. If it was causing him to fall or happening more randomly I d say it s something medical but it looks like he s playing a game because he looks at us before he does it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. His mother and I have no Family medical history on either side that has any seizure as a symptom.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012